- Any personal information you provide to this Publisher through its Websites includes your consent to email you information, advertisements or promotions that appear to interest you.
- This Publisher sends email notifications, email newsletters and/or first-party and third-party promotions to its subscribers.
- If you no longer consent to receiving email from this Publisher, you can easily unsubscribe from this Publisher’s email list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of Publisher’s email.
- If you unsubscribe or opt-out of this Publisher’s email list, they will no longer contact you, nor will this Publisher keep your personal information on file for any other reason than the maintenance of a “Do-Not-Contact” list to further ensure your privacy and compliance with the law.
- If you do not unsubscribe or opt-out, this Publisher may process, analyze, segment, sell, rent or transfer your data for any legally permissible purpose.
- Use of Individual Information The following section describes how Publisher uses personal information. The uses described in these sections may change at any time. Publisher may also broaden its use of your personal information. Publisher may also use your personal information to provide commercial promotional offers to individuals or entities through, among other things, email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, banner advertising, SMS mobile and text messaging. 2.1. Discretion to Use Information: The personal information collected on this Site and by third-parties will be used to operate the Site and to provide the Services or Products or carry out the transactions you have requested or authorized. Publisher may change or broaden its use of your personal information at any time. Publisher may use your personal information to provide promotional offers to individuals by means of email advertising, telephone marketing, direct mail marketing, online banner advertising, and package stuffers, and other possible uses. PUBLISHER MAY USE, SELL OR TRANSFER INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION TO THIRD-PARTIES FOR ANY LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE PURPOSE AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. 2.2. Email: Publisher may use your personal information to provide first and third-party advertisements and offers by email to you. Publisher may maintain separate email lists for different purposes. If you wish to end your email subscription from a particular list, you only need to press the unsubscribe link on the bottom or footer of any email message sent by this Publisher. Publisher is not responsible for any email sent by a third-party to whom it has sold, transferred or otherwise licensed email contact information. Publisher is indemnified by all third-parties who mail or email data collected by Publisher as licensing would include procedures to lawfully transfer your email information to them for CAN-SPAM compliant uses. If a third-party that is licensed to use your data for any legal reason is not in compliance, such activity is directly the responsibility of the entity mailing to your email address and should be addressed with the company or individual that owns the email address from which you received mail from. 2.3. Profiling and Target Advertising: Publisher uses your information to make and improve profiles of you and to track your online browsing habits and determine which areas of Publisher’s websites are most frequently visited. This information helps Publisher to better understand your interests so that it can target advertising and promotions to you. Publisher may, at its discretion, target advertising by using email, direct mail, telephones, cell phones, and other means of communication to provide promotional offers. 2.4. Storage of Personal Information: Publisher stores your information in a database on Publisher’s servers. Our servers have security measures (such as a firewall) in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Publisher’s control. Notwithstanding such measures, Publisher cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent Publisher computers from being illegally accessed, and your information from being stolen or altered, and Publisher expressly disclaims responsibility or liability in the event of any damage resulting from such illegal activity by others.
- Use of Personal Information. 3.1. Sale or Transfer to Third-Parties: PUBLISHER MAY USE, SELL OR TRANSFER INDIVIDUAL INFORMATION TO THIRD-PARTIES FOR ANY LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE PURPOSE AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. Publisher uses your personal information in the following (3) ways: Customer Service; Marketing; and Complying with the law. 3.2. Customer Service: Publisher will use your personal information to respond to you, to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders, to fulfill any of your requests and to tailor your experience on our Websites. 3.3. Marketing: Publisher will use your personal information for any marketing and survey purpose on behalf of Publisher and its affiliates and subsidiaries to send information to you about additional goods or services that may be of interest to you. In addition, Publisher will disclose your personal information to third-party agents and independent contractors to help us conduct our marketing and survey efforts and to share with other companies in connection with marketing efforts, including but not limited to, direct marketing. You may have no relationship with these other companies. 3.4. Complying with Legal Processes: Publisher will use or disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders, warrants, or legal process, or to otherwise establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or in the event you violate or breach an agreement with Publisher. Publisher will use and disclose your personal information if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Publisher, its owners, or those of Publisher’s other customers. Finally, we will use or disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Publisher’s acceptable use policy, or as otherwise required by law when responding to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes. 3.5. Order Fulfillment: Publisher will transfer your personal information to third-parties when necessary to provide a Product or Service that you order from such third-party while using Publisher’s Websites or when responding to offers provided by Publisher. 3.6. Data Summary: Publisher may sell or transfer non-individualized information, such as summary or aggregated anonymous information about all persons or sub-groups of persons.
- Privacy Practices of Third-Parties 4.1. Advertiser cookies and web beacons: Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place advertisements on the Websites and on the internet generally may use their own cookies, web beacons, and other technology to collect information about individuals. Publisher does not control the use of such technology and Publisher has no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about you. 4.2. Links: The Websites and email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to the websites of third-parties. Publisher is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. Linked Websites may contain links to websites maintained by third-parties. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only. Publisher does not operate or control in any respect any information, software, products or services available on such third party websites. The inclusion of a link to a website or to an article or blog on a website does not imply any endorsement of the services or the site, its contents, or its sponsoring organization.
- SMS, Wireless and Other Mobile Offerings: Some of the services that we provide may result in sending an SMS, wireless or other mobile offering to your cell phone. These should be obvious in the context of the offering at the time you sign up. By signing up, you are agreeing to receive these mobile offerings. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. To unsubscribe or discontinue SMS messages, send “STOP”, “END”, “QUIT” to the SMS text message you have received. This process impacts only the future delivery of the particular SMS message offering, so you must send that message for each offering. This will not affect offerings sent on behalf of third-parties.